Jalapeño Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is great for any salad, but this particular salad was a perfect match for this vinaigrette. Use this vinaigrette recipe for a Mixed Green Salad with Chicken, Avocado, Black Beans, Cilantro, Green onions & Manchego Cheese. In 5 minutes you can have lunch or dinner.
Do you love to cook & entertain, but don’t have much time?
That’s how Spoonabilities came to be. Married with full-time jobs, we have little time to cook elaborate creations, but still demand mouth-watering, diverse meals.
Here you’ll find easy 1-2-3 recipes, some “weekend chef” recipes, and lots of small bites with big taste. Enjoy!
Carlos & Geoffrey
Recipes Just Out of the Kitchen
Appetizer recipe for bite sized Cheese Tart with Dried Fruit Chutney. Dried Fruit Chutney over cheese with chopped, toasted pecans sprinkled all over each.
Spread Apple Caramelized Onion Spread on the pizza crust or flatbread, and top with grilled chicken and Gruyere cheese. In less than 5 minutes you’ll have an easy Chicken Flatbread Pizza that’s your guests will enjoy… even if your only guests are the sofa and TV.
- Granola Yogurt Parfait with Dried Fruit Chutney
- Fruit & Goat Cheese Roll Ups
- Jalapeño Raspberry Glaze for Pork Chops Recipe
- Roast Chicken with Jalapeño Raspberry Glaze
Words from Carlos & Geoffrey
Hello Everybody, Carlos and I are happy to announce that we are now publishing our recipes on Yummly. Just under the rest of the social media
7 Day Moroccan Food Festival A Week of Moroccan Date Sauce Creations It has been a while since I wrote a blog post. I have been cooking
My Favorite Breakfast Sandwich - the Ham and Cheese Croissant One of my favorite breakfast sandwiches is the Ham and Cheese Croissant. But this
More stories about us and food
- Salmon with Pumpkin Honey Mustard Glaze is my solution for an easy and tasty Salmon Recipe
- Three ingredients that make the Cookie: Almonds, Chocolate Chips, and Peanut Butter
- My Love for Quinoa
- Mouthwatering Baked Chicken Thighs with Pumpkin Honey Mustard