Apricot Brandy Brie is an easy recipe for appetizer. Made with Apricot Fruit Spread from Scandinavian Delights and a touch of brandy gives this dish an extraordinary taste. But be careful about how much Brandy you use because the alcohol can overpower the dish.
Apricot Brandy Brie
Yield 6 -8
Apricot Brandy Brie is an easy recipe for appetizer. Made with Apricot Fruit Spread and a touch of brandy gives this dish an extraordinary taste. But be careful about how much Brandy you use because the alcohol can overpower the dish.
- 1 (13.2-ounce) Brie round
- 1/2 cup Apricot Fruit Spread
- 1/4 cup brandy
- French bread toasts
- Fresh strawberries
- Apple, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare Brie cheese by running a knife around the top of the cheese round 1/4-inch in from the edge, just cutting through the rind. Make cross cuts across the top and remove top rind.
- Place cheese on a heatproof serving dish and bake 15 minutes or so until the cheese softens.
- Meanwhile, heat the Apricot Jam in a small saucepan over medium low heat until it bubbles. Turn off heat and add the brandy. Stir until combined. Pour jam over heated Brie.
- Serve warm with French bread toasts, fresh strawberries and sliced apples.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy