The Best Roasted Vegetables with Moroccan Date Sauce
This is the BEST Roasted Vegetables recipe with Moroccan Date Sauce because it has an earthy, smoky and sweet taste. This side dish is great for breakfast with scrambled eggs, for lunch with a chicken breast, or for dinner with a steak or fish. If your husband or children are like Geoffrey, it can be difficult getting them to eat their vegetables. Roasting them and using the Moroccan Date Sauce as an alternative to barbecue sauce or ketchup, is a great way to get the nutrients into your family. This date sauce is made from dates, brown sugar, honey and spices.
- 3 cups chopped butternut squash
- 1 sweet Potato, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 parsnip, chopped
- 2-3 TableSpoon Moroccan Date Sauce
- 1 TeaSpoon Ras El Hanout
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add the chopped vegetables in a lined baking sheet.
- Add the Ras el Hanout, salt & the Moroccan Date Sauce.
- Make sure to coat all the vegetables.
- Put in the oven for 35 minutes
- Serve with more Moroccan Date Sauce
Courses Side Dish
Cuisine Moroccan, Vegetarian
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.