Brie Quesadilla with Jalapeno Raspberry Jam
Brie Quesadilla with Jalapeno Raspberry Jam is a delicious yet very simple and Easy 1-2-3 recipe. You can make it with any flavor jam, and add chicken, beef and any other ingredients you like. This time around we added shredded chicken. It was fabulous!
- 1 bag flour tortillas
- 1 small wheel of Brie, or large wedge
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 jar Jalapeno Raspberry Jam
- Place flour tortillas on baking sheet and spread on Jalapeno Raspberry Jam.
- Place Brie slices on top and sprinkle with cilantro and green onion. Place another flour tortilla on top.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 or 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional Jalapeno Raspberry on the side.TIP: You can also fold over the tortillas "taco-style" as shown.TIP: Brush some melted butter on top before putting in the oven for some extra golden goodness and flavor
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.