Tender and caramelized broiled peaches are the stars of the show. With ripe, sweet, and juicy peaches, you don't need much else. A spoonful of black cherry jam and a dollop of crème fraiche complete the warm fruit for an all-natural, colorful dessert. In the blog post for this easy baked peach dessert recipe, learn how to cook peaches via three cooking methods: baked, grilled, and broiled.
- 4 firm, ripe, peeled, halved, and pitted peaches
- ½ cup Black Cherry Preserves available in our online shop
- 8 TableSpoons crème fraiche
- Adjust top oven rack about 5 inches from the broiler, and turn the broiler on to pre-heat.
- Line a small shallow baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut the peaches in two halves and remove the pit.
- Place peaches cut side up.
- Spoon in a teaSpoon or two of the Black Cherry Jam into the hole where the pit was.
- Place the peaches in the oven, and broil for about 6-8 minutes until they are caramelized but not burnt
- Serve warm, topped with crème fraiche, if desired.
See recipe post for many topping and cooking variations
- Category: Dessert
- Method: broiled
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: broiled peaches, grilled peaches, baked peaches, peach dessert, summer dessert, easy dessert recipe, fruit dessert, stone fruit dessert