Fresh Broiled Peaches with the delicious Cherry Chai Jam & topped with a creamy Creme Fraiche. This combination is amazing with soft and tender peaches caramelized with the Cherry Chai Jam on the broiler for 6 to 10 minutes. If you can’t find Creme Fraiche, use sour cream instead. Another option is ricotta cheese.
- 4 firm-ripe peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- ½ cup Cherry Chai Jam Click to buy in our online shop
- 1 TableSpoon Crème fraiche
- Adjust top oven rack about 5 inches from the broiler, and turn the broiler on to pre-hear.
- Line a small shallow baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut the peaches in two halves and remove the pit.
- Place peaches cut side up.
- Spoon in a teaSpoon or two of the Cherry Chai Jam into the hole where the pit was
- Place the peaches in the oven, and broil for about 6-8 minutes until they are caramelized but not burnt
- Serve warm, topped with crème fraiche, if desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 13.8 g
- Sodium: 1.8 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.6 mg