This delicious and crispy Cauliflower Crust Pizza has a delightful Italian flavor. Made with pizza sauce, baby artichokes and roasted red pepper by Flora Fine Foods, and topped with a cheesy layer of mozzarella, aromatic Dominican oregano , and fresh watercress and cilantro leaves, all dressed in a lemony vinaigrette for a fresh, herby taste. Add a sprinkle of Aleppo pepper for a final touch.
- 2 10-inch frozen cauliflower pizza crusts (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 jar baby artichoke packed in water, drained and halved – Flora
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce – Flora
- 1 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup roasted red peppers – Flora, julienne cut
- 1/2 teaSpoon dried Dominican oregano
- ½ cup watercress
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 TeaSpoon Lemon juice
- 1 TeaSpoon extra virgin olive oil Click to purchase in our online shop
- salt & pepper – pinch
- Sprinkle with pepper flakes -generous pinch- I didn’t have pepper flakes and I used Aleppo pepper.
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven, and preheat to 425 degrees F.
- Put each crust on a baking sheet.
- Divide the pizza sauce between the crusts and spread pizza sauce evenly over your crust, leaving ¼ inch around the edges.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella, and oregano.
- Scatter the artichokes & roasted red pepper evenly over the pizzas.
- Bake until the crusts are crisp and the cheese browns slightly, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Prepare the vinaigrette for the greens in a small bowl with one teaSpoon lemon juice, one teaSpoon extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Mix with the watercress & cilantro. Top the pizza with red pepper flakes or Aleppo pepper.
- Cut the pizzas into quarters and divide among plates.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian