Fig Almond & Brie Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups is another recipe from our "Easy 1-2-3" Recipe Collection. This appetizer is ready in less than 15 minutes. These roll ups are soft, sweet and crunchy, and can be made ahead: wrap each rolled-up tortilla individually in plastic wrap and chill. Made with our L’Epicurien Fig & Almond Confit
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch size)
- 1/4 cup (about 2 oz.) brie cheese, softened
- 6 TableSpoons L’Epicurien Fig & Almond Confit Click to order online here in our shop
- 2 TableSpoons minced toasted almonds
- Spread each tortilla with 2 TableSpoons softened brie cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of 3 TableSpoons of the Fig & Almond Confit on top.
- Sprinkle 1 TableSpoon minced toasted almonds on top of that.
- Roll up tightly.
- With a bread knife, slice into 3/4-inch rounds.Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 to 4 per serving).
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 14-16
- Calories: 57
- Sodium: 77.5 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.3 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 4.1 mg