Dried Fruit Chutney Ice Cream is a delicious use of any leftover half jar of Dried Fruit Chutney, or any chutney you have in the refrigerator.
More Ice Cream Recipes you will enjoy making
Here are some delicious homemade & semi-homemade ice cream recipes that we have made, and a special blog post about 3 Fun & Tasty Ice Cream Toppings. Give them all a try:
- Homemade Goat Cheese & Raspberry Jalapeño Ice Cream
- Caramel Corn Ice Cream with Vanilla Goat Milk Caramel Swirl
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Fig Almond Ice Cream
- Honey Labneh Ice Cream with Leatherwood Honey
- Easy Vanilla Ice Cream (you can use this as a base for other flavors too)
This was a delicious use of a leftover half jar of the chutney.
- ½ cup Dried Fruit Chutney, chilled
- 1 TableSpoon cognac, brandy or bourbon
- 2 pint premium vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- Stir Dried Fruit Chutney and cognac into ice cream.
- Freeze until firm.
- Makes about 2-½ cups.