Chili Pepper Mustard Baby Back Ribs is a excellent dish for indoor/outdoor BBQ. Very easy recipe and so flavorful from our Espelette Chili Mustard.
- 1 large slab of baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup Espelette Chili Mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat grill to highest temperature.
- Season ribs with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- In a small bowl combine the mustard, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Place ribs fat side down on hot grill; allow to cook about 5 minutes to sear the ribs.
- Reduce the heat to low, turn ribs, fat side up and brush ribs with about 1/3 of the sauce.
- Cook the meat around 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until meat is tender.
- During cooking, brush the ribs with sauce two more times.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American