Fresh Stuffed Squash Blossoms are filled with rich & creamy burrata and Kalamata Olive & Oregano Spread. This appetizer recipe is easy, and no cooking needed. The olive spread is from Greece with simple, wholesome Mediterranean flavors like kalamata olives, oregano, EVOO, and vinegar. For the final touch, slightly drizzle on some Greek extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
The squash blossoms in their raw state will look beautiful in your table with the vibrant orange-yellow color of this edible flowers.
- Carefully open each petal of the squash blossom, holding the bottom with your other hand.
- Fill each squash blossom with one TableSpoon of burrata cheese and 1/2 TableSpoon of Kalamata Olive & Oregano Spread.
- Close the petals and gently twist the top to close the filling inside.
- Place on a serving plate and sprinkle with a dash of salt. (This is optional because the tapenade already has salt.)
- Drizzle on some extra virgin olive oil, and serve.
Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 3%, Iron 1%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin E 3%
- Category: Appetizer, Salad
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 36
- Sodium: 256.1 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 3.6 mg