Honey Labneh Ice Cream is an easy recipe with just a few ingredients. Inspired by Middle Eastern flavors and made with Leatherwood Honey, this frozen yogurt style ice cream has the perfect balance of sweetness, smoothness, creaminess, and tanginess.
If you like this recipe, why not be part of our newsletter community
- Chill the bowl of your ice cream maker overnight.
- In a large mixing bowl add the labneh cheese, heavy cream, Leatherwood honey, vanilla paste, and lemon zest. Whisk until is well combined.
- Add the mixture to your ice cream maker bowl, and set the ice cream maker according to the manufacturer instructions. Churn for about 23-25 minutes.
- Remove the Honey Labneh Ice Cream into a freezer friendly container.
- Cover with parchment paper, pressing it to the surface of the ice cream so it adheres. Then cover with a lid. It’s okay if the parchment hangs over the rim. Store it in the coldest part of your freezer (farthest from the door) until firm - at least 6 hours. It will keep for up to 3 months.
- Serve in an ice cream cup or in a waffle cone with crumbled halva and drizzle with more Leatherwood honey
The nutrition info does not include the toppings
Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 1%, Vitamin D 10%, Vitamin B12 8%, Vitamin E 1%, Vitamin K 1%
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Middle East
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 26.5 g
- Sodium: 29.3 mg
- Fat: 13.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.6 g
- Protein: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 41 mg