Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake is one of my new favorite recipes. I love the crunchiness from the hazelnut crumb mix and the tart and sweetness from Lingonberry Fruit Spread, which you will be able to taste in the different layers of the cake.
More Recipes with Lingonberry Fruit Spread:
One “famous” recipe using lingonberries is Swedish meatballs. There are also dessert recipes like Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake, and Lingonberry Cake, and Coconut Cream Lingonberry Pops and even a savory sauce for pork like delicious Lingonberry Port Sauce.
Check out more cake recipes in the links below :
- Pumpkin Tiramisu Cake with Pumpkin Spice Mascarpone Cream
- Pumpkin Carrot Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Pecan Pie Bundt Cake
- Lingonberry Cake
- Hazelnut Citrus Torte
- Persian Almond Cardamom Pistachio Cake
- Death by Chocolate Cake
The Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake is one my favorite recipes. I love the crunchiness from the Hazelnut crumb mix and the tart and sweetness from Lingonberry Fruit Spread, which you will be able to taste in the different layers of the cake.
- 2+3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaSpoon vanilla
- 1 teaSpoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts or almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaSpoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaSpoon salt
- 1 TableSpoon sugar
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1+1/2 teaSpoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup Lingonberry Fruit Spread
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt into large bowl.
- Cut butter into small pieces. Then using two knifes, cut the butter in the flour mixture until it is coarse crumbs. Split the crumb mixture in half.
- To one half of the mixture, add beaten eggs, buttermilk and vanilla and beat with electric mixer
until well blended.
- To the other half of the mixture, stir in chopped nuts, 1 TableSpoon sugar, and cinnamon.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into greased 9 or 10-inch tube pan.
- Spoon 1/2 of the jam over center of batter and sprinkle with 1/3 of the crumb/nut mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining crumb/nut mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: International
Products used available on Amazon:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy