Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake is one of my new favorite recipes. I love the crunchiness from the hazelnut crumb mix and the tart and sweetness from Lingonberry Fruit Spread, which you will be able to taste in the different layers of the cake. Scandinavian Delights is the producer of all our Danish Fruit Spreads.
More Recipes with Lingonberry Fruit Spread:
One “famous” recipe using lingonberries is Swedish meatballs. There are also dessert recipes like Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake, and Lingonberry Cake, and Coconut Cream Lingonberry Pops and even a savory sauce for pork like delicious Lingonberry Port Sauce.
Check out more cake recipes in the links below :
- Pumpkin Tiramisu Cake with Pumpkin Spice Mascarpone Cream
- Pumpkin Carrot Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
- Pecan Pie Bundt Cake
- Lingonberry Cake
- Hazelnut Citrus Torte
- Persian Almond Cardamom Pistachio Cake
- Death by Chocolate Cake
Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake
The Lingonberry Hazelnut Coffee Cake is one my favorite recipes. I love the crunchiness from the Hazelnut crumb mix and the tart and sweetness from Lingonberry Fruit Spread, which you will be able to taste in the different layers of the cake.
- 2 ¾ C. Flour
- 1 C. Buttermilk
- 1 C. Sugar
- 1 teaSpoon Vanilla
- 1 teaSpoon Baking Soda
- ½ C. Hazelnuts or Almonds chopped
- ½ teaSpoon each Baking Powder and Salt
- 1 TableSpoon Sugar
- 1 C. Butter (room temperature)
- 1 ½ teaSpoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs beaten
- ¼ C. Lingonberry Fruit Spread
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt into large bowl.
- Cream 1.5 cups of the butter. Add beaten eggs, buttermilk and vanilla and beat with electric mixer until well blended.
- In another bowl, cut remaining 1/2 cup butter into little pieces. stir in chopped nuts, 1 TableSpoon sugar and cinnamon until creates crumb mixture.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into greased 9 or 10-inch tube pan.
- Spoon ½ of the jam over center of batter and sprinkle with 1/3 of the crumb mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy