Lingonberry Pops is one of the fastest and easiest recipes for popsicles. Coconut Cream Lingonberry Pops are creamy, sweet, and refreshing. After the first bite eating these pops, you your taste buds will ignite as you bite into the small Lingonberry fruit for a light, crunchy sensation. These pops are the new summer favorite in this house – a cooling dessert that is Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Paleo.
- 1 can coconut cream - full fat. I use this one from Thai Kitchen
- 1/4 cup Lingonberry Fruit Spread.
- 1/4 cup Pure Organic Vermont Maple Syrup
- Combine in a bowl the coconut cream, maple syrup, and the Lingonberry Fruit Spread.
- Mix well but do it gently to don't break the small pieces of fruit from the jam.
- Fill up the popsicle molds and insert the sticks. I got this Popsicle Maker Set with Wooden Sticks that will hold the sticks so you can put them in right away, but there are other molds which recommend letting it freeze for an hour before inserting the sticks.
- Let them freeze at least 8 hours before you taste this popsicle heaven... overnight if you can wait that long
- Remove from molds and enjoy (see removal instructions above if needed)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: International