Lingonberry Port Sauce made with Lingonberry Fruit Spread. Sweet taste from the spread and the port wine and with some acidity accents from the red wine vinegar. This sauce goes very well with pork, and is very versatile.
Lingonberry Port Sauce made with our Lingonberry Fruit spread. This sauce goes very well with pork. Sweet taste from the spread and the port wine and with some acidity accents from the red wine vinegar.
- ½ C. Lingonberry Fruit Spread
- ½ tsp. Dried Thyme, crumbled
- ½ C. Ruby Port
- 1 ½ TeaSpoon grated Orange Peel
- ½ C. Chicken stock (or canned broth)
- 1 TableSpoon. Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ C. Heavy Cream
- Boil port and chicken stock in heavy, medium saucepan until reduced by half.
- Add cream and thyme and boil 5 minutes.
- Stir in Lingonberry Fruit spread, vinegar and orange peel.
- Category: sauce
- Method: boiling
- Cuisine: International
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy
More Recipes with Lingonberry Fruit Spread: