This recipe is just one of The Many Uses of Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil.
This is a very easy and flavorful Naan Bread with Cilantro flavor. For this recipe, we used our flavored cilantro cottonseed oil with other tasty ingredients like honey for a slight tone of sweetness and Greek Yogurt for a smooth texture. At first, I was afraid because I have never made bread before, but it was very easy. So if you want to try making bread for the first time, this is the recipe for you.
- 2 TableSpoon Fresh Cilantro Cottonseed Oil
- 1 TableSpoon Honey
- 1/2 cup plain, Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaSpoon Salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (1/4-oz) package active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- Butter for brushing
- In a small bowl add the lukewarm water, honey, and the yeast and let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a bigger bowl add the flour, yogurt, oil and salt; stir until dough forms.
- Using your hands, knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth; let sit in a warm place until doubled the size, about one hour.
- Transfer dough to a work surface; divide into 10 balls.
- Working with 1 ball at a time and using the rolling pin, roll dough into a 7″ circle about 1/4″ thick.
- Heat a 10″ nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Working with 1 piece of dough at a time, cook the first side for 45 seconds, and the second side for 30 seconds. Make sure that you get some browned spots.
- After all the pieces are cooked, brush with melted butter or for more flavor use Ghee.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Indian
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Naan Bread with Cilantro Flavored Cotton Oil