Peach Mango Rum Punch is a big batch tropical cocktail that you make in a pitcher. This summer drink is infused with tropical and exotic flavor, and is naturally sweetened from the fruits and L’Abeille Occitane Provence Flowers Honey, and is topped with club soda, and garnished with basil and peach.
Adapted from Cooking Light
- 12 oz peeled and sliced peaches
- 12 oz peeled and sliced mango
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 TableSpoons L’Abeille Occitane Provence Flowers Honey which you can buy in our online shop
- 8 oz rum – Ron Barcelo Anejo Rum
- 2 teaSpoons refrigerated lemongrass paste (optional)
- 1 cup club soda
- Garnish: Fresh Thai basil or regular basil.
- In a blender, combine peeled and sliced peaches and mangos, fresh lemon juice, water, honey, and lemongrass paste. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour peach-mango mixture into a pitcher. Add rum and club soda. Gently stir until combined.
- Serve in a highball glasses filled with ice. Garnish with fresh Thai basil or sweet basil.
We partner (affiliate links) with Drizly delivery service, so if you don’t have the alcoholic ingredients you can have them delivered.
Drink responsibly. If you are under the legal drinking age limit for your state or country, this recipe is not for you. Sorry.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: Caribbean
Keywords: alcoholic drinks, tropical cocktails, Thai cocktails, large batch drinks, big batch cocktail, tropical drinks, cocktails in a pitcher