Pear Apricot & Honey Turnovers will surprise you with the sweet combination of ingredients which will create a perfect ending for a fabulous dinner. It’s special and easy to make… as easy as 1-2-3.
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy
PEAR APRICOT & HONEY TURNOVERS
This Pear Apricot & Honey Turnovers will surprise you with the sweet combination from the L'Epicurien - Pear & Dried Apricot Jam with Honey, fresh pear and the creamy and strong taste from the Gorgonzola will create a perfect ending for a fabulous dinner. It's special and easy to make... as easy as 1-2-3. Please find this recipe or more recipe ideas at Spoonabilities.
- 2 sheets of puff pastry defrosted
- 1 1/4 c. diced pear
- 1/3 c. L'Epicurien - Pear & Dried Apricot Jam with Honey
- 2 heaping tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola
- eggwash (1 beaten egg + 1 T. water)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix pear, jam, and Gorgonzola together in a bowl.
- Cut each pastry sheet into three pieces along folds.
- Cut each of these sections into 3 squares. Each square will be folded to create a triangle in the next step.
- Place one tablespoon of the pear mixture in the center of a square.
- Dip your finger in water and dab it onto two edges of the puff pastry square. Fold the two dry corners of the pastry onto the water-dabbed edges creating a triangle.
- Using the back of a fork, seal the edges.
- Place each triangle on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Brush each triangle with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the turnovers to cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.