Pear Apricot & Honey Turnovers will surprise you with the sweet combination of ingredients which will create a perfect ending for a fabulous dinner. It’s special and easy to make… as easy as 1-2-3.
These Easy Pear Apricot Honey Turnovers are made with:
Have some jam leftover? Try these Crepes with Pear Apricot Honey Jam Filling.Print
This Pear Apricot & Honey Turnovers will surprise you with the sweet combination from the L’Epicurien – Pear & Dried Apricot Jam with Honey, fresh pear and the creamy and strong taste from the Gorgonzola will create a perfect ending for a fabulous dinner. It’s special and easy to make… as easy as 1-2-3.
- 2 sheets of puff pastry defrosted
- 1+1/4 cups diced pear
- 1/3 cup L’Epicurien – Pear & Dried Apricot Jam with Honey Click to buy in our online shop
- 2 heaping TableSpoons crumbled gorgonzola
- eggwash (1 beaten egg + 1 TableSpoon water)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix pear jam and gorgonzola together in a bowl.
- Cut each pastry sheet into three pieces along folds.
- Cut each of these sections into 3 squares. Each square will be folded to create a triangle in the next step.
- Place one TableSpoon of the pear mixture in the center of a square.
- Dip your finger in water and dab it onto two edges of the puff pastry square. Fold the two dry corners of the pastry onto the water-dabbed edges creating a triangle.
- Using the back of a fork, seal the edges.
- Place each triangle on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Brush each triangle with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the turnovers to cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: French