Polenta Tartlets with Jalapeño Raspberry Jam
- 2 cups polenta
- 1 cup cream
- 1 jar Jalapeno Raspberry Jam
- Ham or Proscuitto sliced very thin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Special equipment: 2-inch diameter scalloped cookie cutter
- Make the polenta according to package instructions. Just before the polenta is finished thickening, add the cream, salt, and pepper. Pour the polenta onto a greased, rimmed baking sheet. Set aside to cool and firm up, about 30 minutes.
- To assemble: Using a 2-inch diameter scalloped cookie cutter, cut the polenta into tartlet shapes, about 24, and place them on a serving platter. Top each polenta tartlet with a spoonful of jam and top with ham slices.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy