Pork Tenderloin with Jalapeno Raspberry Jam
- 4 TableSpoons olive oil
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (2-1/2 lbs)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Gloves of Garlic
- 2 TableSpoons of Port
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 jar Jalapeño Raspberry Jam
- For the Roast: Preheat oven to 385 degrees F.
- Mash the garlic with some salt and Olive oil until crate a paste.
- Rub the pork with the mixture
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and sear well on all sides.
- Drain off the fat.
- Place in the oven.
- In a sauce pan heat the Jalapeño Raspberry Jam
- Brush the pork every 15 minutes with the warm Jam.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the meat registers 150 degrees F, about 35 minutes
- Take the pork pout of the oven and let it rest in another dish.
- Pour the drippings from the roasting pan into a sauce pan and add the port. Let reduce and add the chicken stock.
- Simmer until the liquid reduce by half and add the butter, Remove from the heat.
- Serve with Polenta square and pour the sauce over the pork and the polenta.