- Cleaver is 8.5" x 1.75"
- Cheese knife is 9" x 0.5"
- Spreader is 6" x 0.5"
- Box dimensions are 10" x 4.5" x 0.25"
Cheese Set in Paris Colors 3-pieces
An homage to Paris and its contributions to gastronomy. This extraordinary three-piece cheese set, designed by Professional cutler Jean Dubost at Laguiole's workshop, is more than a resourceful and resistant set - it's truly a collector's item. The cleaver, cheese knife and spreader are made with stainless steel and are rust-resistant and dishwasher safe. The red, white and blue handles are made with premium-quality ABS. This cheese set certainly leaves an impression.
We recommend washing your cutlery gently by hand under running hot water and wipe it off immediately after. However, most products, apart from those with natural wood handles, are dish-washer safe. It is important to comply with the following instructions:
- Avoid long washing cycles
- Open the dish-washer as soon as the cycle is finished
- Do not leave the knives in the dish-washer for several hours after washing cycle
- When you take them out of the dishwasher and before putting them away, dry with a soft cloth
Guide to a Perfect Charcuterie Board
Best Boards for Charcuterie in 2022 - These are the physical boards
Charcuterie Board Ideas - Party Appetizers
How to Make a Charcuterie Board That Impresses
How to Make a Vegan Appetizer Board
How to Build a Mediterranean Mezze Platter
Charcuterie Board Shopping List
Dips, Jams, Sauces, Bread and Crackers for Charcuterie Boards
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 0.5 in|