Proscuitto Panini with Chili Pepper Jam
Prosciutto Panini with Chili Pepper Jam is a great option for a quick lunch or for a snack. The combination of the peppery arugula, the semi-soft gentle buttery and nutty flavor of the Fontina, and the delicate, salty taste from the Prosciutto create a festive party in your mouth.
- 4 crusty rolls or 8 slices crusty bread
- Slices of fontina cheese
- 1 cup arugula leaves, loosely packed
- 8 slices of the prosciutto or ham of your choice
- 4 TableSpoons Chili Pepper Jam Click to buy in our online shop
- Preheat a panini grill or a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat.
- Build 4 panini: spread roll or bread about 1 1/2 TableSpoons of jam with a slice of fontina cheese, then top with a few leaves of arugula and 2 slices of prosciutto for each sandwich.
- Place panini in sandwich press or onto hot, heavy bottomed pan.
- Top with another heavy skillet or a brick wrapped in foil to press sandwiches.
- Press sandwiches until crisp on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.