Proscuitto Panini with Fig Pomegranate Jam
This Prosciutto Panini with Fig Pomegranate Jam is a great option for a quick lunch or for snack. The combination of the peppery arugula, the semi-soft gentle buttery and nutty flavor of the Fontina & the delicate, salty taste from the Prosciutto.
- 4 crusty rolls or 8 slices crusty bread
- Slices of Fontina Cheese
- 1 cup arugula leaves, loosely packed
- 8 slices prosciutto or Ham of your choice
- 4 T. Fig Pomegranate Jam
- Preheat a panini grill or a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat.
- Build 4 panini: spread roll or bread about 1 1/2 T jam with a slice of fontina cheese, then top with a few leaves of arugula and 2 slices of prosciutto for each sandwich.
- Place panini in sandwich press or onto hot, heavy bottomed pan.
- Top with another heavy skillet or a brick wrapped in foil to press sandwiches.
- Press sandwiches until crisp on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy