Protein energy bites is a no bake recipe that is easy to make and no food processor required. Perfect for a healthy morning or afternoon pick-me-up or when you are craving for dessert. Protein packed snack with quick-oats, protein meal replacement, almond butter, cocoa nibs, raisins, and unsweetened coconut flakes.
- 1/4 cup L’Abeille Occitane Forest Honey which you can order from our shop
- 1 teaSpoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaSpoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaSpoon Sea Salt Click to buy in our online shop
- 3 TableSpoon hot water
- 1 cup quick-cooking old-fashioned oats. If you don’t have quick-cooking old-fashioned oats use the food processor for a fine oat.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped whole raisins
- ¼ cocoa nibs
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter, or Creamy 5 Seed Butter Click to buy in our online shop
- 1/2 cup Naked Protein Meal Replacement
- Stir honey, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and hot water in a medium bowl until smooth and incorporated. Stir in oats and coconut and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Fold in raisins, cocoa nibs, almond butter, and protein powder. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Scoop about a TableSpoon amount of the mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Transfer to a plate or baking sheet and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Bites can be made 10 days ahead. Transfer to an airtight container and chill, or freeze for up to 3 months.
You can add more protein powder if you want, and then you just may need to add a little more water as well.
Calcium 2%, Iron 3%, Vitamin E 4%
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Serving Size: 30.5 gr (1 ball)
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 5.74 g
- Sodium: 24.3 mg
- Fat: 4.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.54 g
- Fiber: 1.66 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
Keywords: energy snack, protein snack, protein powder recipe, bite-size snack