Pumpkin Bread Pudding is the way to celebrate that Pumpkin Season is here! Top with either Caramel Sauce or Cinnamon-infused Vermont Maple Syrup... or BOTH.
- L’Epicurien Salted Butter Caramel Spread Click to order in our online shop
- 6 cups 1-inch cubes Brioche
- 2 cups cube Lady Fingers
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cups milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaSpoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaSpoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaSpoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaSpoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaSpoon salt
- 1/4 teaSpoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- (optional) Cinnamon-infused Vermont Maple Syrup Click to order in our online shop
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter a baking dish
- In baking pan, place the brioche bread and the Lady Fingers. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar and eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes until has a fluffy consistency.
- Add milk, coconut milk, whipping cream, pumpkin, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, nutmeg, salt, and cloves; beat until combined.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the bread mixture. Press down softly with your hands to help moisten every piece of bread.
- Let stand about 10 minutes or until bread completely soaks up the liquid. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup butter pieces over top.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until set and brown on edges.
- Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Serve with warm Salted Butter Caramel Spread.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 480
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 377 mg
- Fat: 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.7 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 9.7 g
- Cholesterol: 145.4 mg