Caramel Apple Blondies are gooey, chewy, moist, and addictive. This dessert recipe has small pieces of apples that are simmered in caramel sauce. Slice into squares. Blondies are similar to brownies or bars. Featuring our Goat's Milk Caramel Sauces from Fat Toad Farm. Slice into squares.
- 4 cups diced apples Gala apples
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce from Fat Toad Farm. Click to see different flavors and purchase from our online shop
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ teaSpoons baking powder
- 1½ sticks soft butter
- 2⅓ cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaSpoons vanilla extract
Make the apples
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the apple with the Caramel Sauce in a pan, stir and simmer for about 4 minutes over low heat. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the soft butter until light and creamy.
- Add the brown sugar and cream well.
- Put in the eggs one at a time beating well after each one and scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. Mix on high until the batter is light and airy.
- Pour in the vanilla and mix.
- Add the flour mixture in stages and mix on low speed until it's all combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Take the bowl off the machine and add the apple mixture and sauce. Using a spatula, fold the apple mix thoroughly into the batter.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Spread the batter out evenly towards the edges.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool and drizzle more Goat's Milk Caramel Sauce
- Slicing into squares.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 391
- Sugar: 31.3 g
- Sodium: 154.1 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 63.9 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 83.8 mg