Sausage Bites with a sweet and tangy Fig Pomegranate Mustard is an easy appetizer for your next party.
Sausage Bites with Fig Pomegranate Mustard
Yield 6 -8
In this Sausage Bites with Fig Pomegranate Mustard recipe, the combination of the mustard with the Fig Pomegranate Jam is superb, and perfectly matches with sausage bites and pretzels. The flavor is sweet but at the same time tangy. It also goes very well with dried cured meats.
- 3 Links of high quality sausage
- Pretzel sticks (thin, salted)
- 1/4 cup Fig Pomegranate Jam
- 2 TableSpoon dijon mustard
- Whisk together jam and mustard. Set aside.
- Cook the sausage links in a saute pan.
- Once cool, slice into 1/2 inch circles. When you are ready to serve, insert a pretzel into the sausage round (think of it like a toothpick) so that the pretzel is standing straight up.
- Plate and serve with the mustard sauce.
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.