Smoked Turkey Artichoke Panini sandwich was made with Ciabatta sandwich rolls, roasted red pepper and smoked turkey, topped with mozzarella cheese, and a spreadable L’Epicurien Artichoke Pesto. Excellent mouth-watering panini for lunch or even dinner. You can sever with chips or a salad.
- 1/2 cup Artichoke Pesto Click to buy in our online shop
- 2 ciabatta sandwich roll or the regular size ciabatta
- 4 slices smoked mozzarella cheese
- 4 strips of roasted red bell peppers Click to buy in our online shop
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 TableSpoon Greek EVOO, for brushing Click to buy in our online shop
- Cut the ciabatta sandwich roll and spread 2 tablespoons of Artichoke Pesto each side
- In layers add the turkey, mozzarella, red peppers and the basil leaves.
- Pre-heat the panini grill. TIP: I recommend putting aluminum foil on each side of the grill for easy cleaning.
- Close the panini grill and cook until the cheese has melted. Serve with chips or salad
- Category: lunch
- Cuisine: Italian, American