Spicy Honey Mustard Almonds were so easy to make, and are super delicious and addicting.
These Spicy Honey Mustard Almonds were so easy to make, and are super delicious and addicting. The day after Carlos made them, he couldn’t find them because Geoffrey took them all the work for the week’s snack.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Melt butter in medium skillet and whisk mustard and honey into melted butter.
- Add almonds and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring to evenly coat all the almonds.
- Transfer almonds to a parchment paper lined baked sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle the mixture over almonds to taste.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool and serve or store.
- Category: snacks
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gourmet snack, game day snack