Spicy Honey Mustard Chicken Strips
This is an Easy 1-2-3 recipe that gives spicy honey mustard taste to the chicken, and, you can easy food on a stick you can dip right into the Spicy Honey Mustard for even more zing!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, each breast cut in 4 strips
- 1 cup Organic Spicy Honey Mustard Click to buy in our online shop
- 2 TableSpoons cider vinegar
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- In a reclosable bag add the Organic Spicy Honey Mustard and vinegar, mix to combine.
- Add the chicken strips, make sure they are combined with the mustard and vinegar.
- Marinate in refrigerator 6-24 hours.
- When ready to serve, heat grill or broiler to high heat.
- Meanwhile remove chicken from refrigerator and place on a cooling rack to drain.
- Weave strips on each skewer.
- When oven or grill is preheated, oil the grill pan or grill.
- Cook chicken about 2 minutes per side or until no pink remains inside.
- Enjoy for appetizers or main course.