Triple Berry and Chocolate Croissants
Try this very easy and simple Chocolate Croissants recipe for a delicious treat! The fruitiness of the triple berry (cherry, raspberry and strawberry) and the warm sweetness of the chocolate work so well together. It was a miracle that we got to take a picture of them because I started eating them right out of the oven and couldn't stop.
- 1 can store-bought Large Crescent rolls.
- 1 jar Triple Berry Jam
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven according to instructions on package.
- Gently unroll the crescent rolls.
- Into each roll spread 1 1/2 TableSpoons jam and 1 TableSpoon chocolate chips.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place on a parchment-lined baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake according to instructions.
- Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
Courses Breakfast, Dessert
Products and displays used in this recipe:
Disclaimer: Links that open in another site, i.e. Amazon, may be affiliate links where at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission should you decide to purchase the item. Read our Disclosure Policy.