Try this very easy and simple Chocolate Croissants recipe for a delicious treat! The fruitiness of the Mixed Red Berry (cherry, raspberry, strawberry, and red currants) Jam and the warm sweetness of the chocolate work so well together. It was a miracle that we got to take a picture of them because I started eating them right out of the oven and couldn't stop.
- Preheat the oven according to instructions on package.
- Gently unroll the crescent rolls.
- Into each roll spread 1+1/2 TableSpoons of jam and 1 TableSpoon chocolate chips.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place on a parchment-lined baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake according to instructions.
- Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
See below for other possible jams
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert