This vegan appetizer board has a combination of flavors, aromas, and textures to please every palate, and it’s all vegan! With anise-marinated kalamata olives, vegan fig salami with smoked paprika, roasted eggplant and red pepper spread, hummus, vegan cheese, nuts, and veggies, you need nothing else for a great starter.
- Anise-Marinated Kalamata Olives available in our online shop
- Roasted Aubergine and Red Pepper Spread available in our online shop
- Classic Chive Cashew Milk
- Vegan Fig Salami with Smoked Paprika available in our online shop
- Tabbouleh Salad
- Chickpeas Salad
- Plant Based Tzatziki Dip
- Cashew Spread – Roasted Garlic
- Stuffed Grape Leaves - Dolma
- Vegan Crackers
- Vegetables: Cherry Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers, Watermelon Radish, Radishes
- Fruits: Grapes, Apples, Cherries, Strawberry, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pears, Figs, Persimmon
- Nuts: Pistachios, Almonds, Pecan, Walnut
- Place small bowls with the cashew spread, hummus, stuffed grape leaves, and plant-based tzatziki on a large tray. In a small plate, place the cashew milk cheese. Place the jar of Roasted Aubergine and Red Pepper Spread with a spoon.
- Arrange the fruits and vegetables in between the small dishes.
- Place the apples, cherries, pears, and grapes in bowls and plates. Then arrange them around the large tray.
- Add the salads in small tapas plates and place them near the tray.
- Add the anise-marinated kalamata olives in a small dish.
- Put the Vegan Fig Salami with Smoked Paprika on a small plate. Cut some slices to invite your guest to take the first piece.
There is no rule here. Pick any vegan product that you like at your local supermarket or buy at our shop.
Pick any fruits or vegetables that you prefer.
- Category: Appetizer, vegan
- Method: arranging
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, middle-eastern
Keywords: vegan recipe, vegan snack, vegan food, Greek meze, Greek tapas, meze ideas, olives, platter, appetizer, mezze platter, middle eastern food, Greek food, grazing platter, food platter, grazing tables, grazing board, vegetarian recipe, Mediterranean Food, mazza