These golden and crispy two-bite egg rolls are a thing of beauty, especially when served with a yogurt garam masala sauce — that’s a creamy and spicy dip, and we use a plant-based yogurt! We’re combining coleslaw, Beyond Beef beefy crumbles, and Vegan Fig Salami with Tikka Masala Onion to fill our egg roll wrappers.
Vegan Egg Rolls:
- 10.02 oz (2 cups) Beyond Meat beef crumbles
- 1 6.4oz Vegan Fig Salami with Tikka Masala Onion, grated available in our online shop
- 2 cups (6.45 oz) Coleslaw – Veggie slaw (green & red cabbage, broccoli, and carrots)
- 1 tablespoon Hellenic Farms Extra Virgin Olive Oil available in our online shop
- Sea salt – we use sea salt with turmeric & other spices available in our online shop
Garam Masala Yogurt Sauce:
- ½ cup (5oz) Plant-based style Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- Juice of a half of lemon
- Sauté veggie slaw for about 7 minutes. Then add the Beyond Meat and cook for 5 more minutes (follow the bag instructions). Season with salt. Cook for 3 more minutes. Stir in grated salami. Let it cool.
- Pre-heat air fryer at 400F for 5 minutes
- Place a wrapper in front of you in a diamond style, and put some of the vegetable mixture in a little south of the center. To wrap, moisten the edges of the wrapper, then fold the bottom corner into the center. Then tuck the right and left sides, and roll until sealed into the egg roll shape. If it doesn't seal shut, make sure your final edges are moist.
- Spray the basket with oil and the top of the egg rolls.
- Bake for 8 minutes on one side, flip and bake for 5 minutes on the other side.
- Make the yogurt sauce while the egg rolls are air frying by mixing all the ingredients in one bowl. Adjust any seasoning to taste.
Oven instructions: Place egg rolls on a baking sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 19 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: air fryer egg rolls, vegan egg rolls, yogurt garam masala sauce, Vegan Fig Salami with Tikka Masala Onion, benefits about air fryer