“…beyond my expectations, absolutely beautiful work…”
Hello. As an aspiring chef, blogger and photographer, I love creating long-lasting relationships with brands and companies. I’m constantly experimenting with new recipes, incorporating unique gourmet products, and making flavorful experiences. I personally stylize and shoot all photographs at Spoonabilities, and I can do the same for you.
Some opportunities for us to work together include:
- Stylized Food Photography: I can create unique photos for your cookbook, restaurant website/menu, marketing materials, etc.
- Product Photography: I can take both simple and creative shots of our gourmet products for your website, product catalog or brochures.
- Recipe Development: I can create exclusive recipes using your select products.
- Sponsored Posts: I can create original recipes and photographs using your product. Sponsored packages include new recipe, written blog post, high quality unique images, posts and stories on social media.
- Something else? If you have another idea you are exploring, reach out and let’s discuss.
Want to see some of my past projects? Take a look below at some of my recent collaborations. If you like the content you see and would like to work together, please contact me with more details.
I look forward to working with you,
Past & Current Collaborations
Flora Fine Foods
For Flora, I create a monthly recipe using their products. The recipe is posted here on my blog, and mutually shared with Flora on Instagram. We also do monthly give-aways, and occasionally I take photographs of their products for their own use.
Monthly Recipe Post Using Flora Products
Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Artichokes and Roasted Red Pepper is truly a guilt-free pizza. It is gluten-free, vegetarian, low in carbs, low in sugar, and made with a nutritious cauliflower pizza crust. For the toppings, I used mozzarella cheese and traditional Italian products from Flora Fine Foods like baby artichokes, roasted red peppers, and pizza sauce. See full recipe post >>
Product Images and Give Away Contests
I have taken many product images for Flora which they use on their website, and social media accounts. We also do a monthly give-away contests where I take the photos and design Instagram posts and stories for the give away.
For more accurate understanding, please visit our Instagram profile and look at the posts and story highlights.
“Working with Spoonabilities has been a great experience. Carlos has excellent taste for styling food and table settings. Their recipes are amazing. Just tried their holiday cookies and they were some of the best I’ve tried. I would definitely recommend them for recipes, food styling and food and cocktail photography. He is very pleasant to work with and delivers great content.”
Maria Ruis, Flora Fine Foods
Amoretti carries the “ultimate pastry, savory & craft beverage ingredients.” So far I have created two original recipes using their products, and shared them as Instagram posts and stories. They also use the photographs and recipes in their product pages of their website. Since I love their products, I always create more stories than required.
“I worked with Spoonabilities for a sponsored recipe development. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, very professional. The recipe and images they created were beyond my expectations, absolutely beautiful work. 10/10! I would recommend them for any kind of recipe development or food styling needs.”
Lauren Taulbee, Amoretti
Additional Instagram Story Examples
- Various Instagram Story Mentions
- Various Partnered Instagram Stories
- Various Instagram Give Away Stories
What about all the other recipe posts using products?
Most of the posts and photographs on Spoonabilities are recipes made with the products we sell in our online shop. You can definitely see them as an example of my sponsored work, but none of them are sponsored by the brands you see in them. A small example of our recipes that include unpaid sponsor-like posts are:
- Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Punch
- Brown Butter Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Honey Glaze
- Stuffed Pork Chops with Fig Salami, Blue Cheese & Hazelnuts
Thank you for taking a quick look at some of my work. I look forward to you contacting me with more details about your upcoming projects and needs: