Spanish Style Baked Potato has a perfectly crispy flavorful skin with a creamy and fluffy interior. Bursting with delicious Spanish flavors, this double baked potato is the perfect comfort food loaded with different tastes from the aioli, manchego cheese, spicy ibérico longaniza chorizo sausage & Lomo Ibérico pork loin.
- 10 Idaho potatoes or Russet potatoes.
- Gourmet Sea Salt - Salt Odyssey Greek Sea Salts Click to buy here in our shop
- 2-3 Tablespoons Eleon Extra Virgin Olive Oil Click to buy here in our shop
- 1 cup Aioli
- 2 cups Spicy Ibérico Longaniza Chorizo Sausage by Fermin. Chopped in small cubes.
- 1 cup Sliced Lomo Ibérico Pork Loin by Fermin. Chopped
- 2 cups Manchego cheese-grated
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash the potatoes with a scrub brush, and dry them.
- With fork, pierce potatoes as many times as you want.
- Rub with olive oil and salt, and place on a baking sheet. Note: Be generous with the olive oil & salt
- Bake them for 45 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, make a cut on the top-center part. Holding from both ends, push carefully and this will create a small crevice.
- Using a fork, scoop the meat of the potatoes to soften and loosen it up.
- Scoop a Tablespoon of Aioli, follow with the Spicy Ibérico Longaniza Chorizo Sausage and top with grated Manchego cheese.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until heated through and the cheese melts.
- As a garnish sprinkle on some chopped chives.
Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 24%, Calcium 11%, Iron 7%, Vitamin B12 10%, Vitamin E 2%, Vitamin K 51%
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hours
- Category: Side dishes, Dinner
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Serving Size: 1 potato
- Calories: 334
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 1083 mg
- Fat: 22.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.8 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 7.3 g
- Cholesterol: 17.9 mg