Making an espresso martini is fairly easy. You need a cocktail shaker, vodka (vanilla vodka if you have it), coffee liquor (Kahlúa), creme de cacao, a shot of espresso, and some espresso beans for a garnish. The only other thing you need is some stamina to shake for 20 seconds. If you want a nice foam on top, we explain 4 pro tips to make you look like a pro.
If you like this recipe, join our newsletter to know about future ones.
- 4oz vanilla vodka (regular vodka if you don't have vanilla)
- 2oz coffee liquor (Kahlúa )
- 2oz creme de cacao
- 2 espresso shots
We partner (affiliate links) with Drizly delivery service, so if you don’t have these ingredients you can have them delivered. You can also use the Instacart button below.
- Pour and Shake: Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake, shake, shake for at least 20 seconds.
- Strain in a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish: If you shook it enough, there will be enough froth on top to hold 3 coffee beans as a garnish.
Drink responsibly. If you are under the legal drinking age limit for your state or country, this recipe is not for you. Sorry.
We partner (affiliate links) with Drizly delivery service, so if you don't have these ingredients you can have them delivered. You can also use the Instacart button.
See the full Espresso Martini recipe post above for 4 pro tips for perfect frothy foam to hold your espresso bean garnish
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: cocktail shaker
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: coffee martini, espresso cocktail, caffeine cocktail, frothy drink, alcoholic drink with foam