Bloomsbury Garden Cocktail is a refreshing effervescently delightful alcoholic drink you can make and impress your friends. Made with rosemary infused gin, elderflower liqueur, fig marmalade, and tonic water, this wonderful libation will be your new go-to cocktail.
- 3 oz Rosemary infused gin
- 1 oz Elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Navarino Icons Fig Marmalade Click to order from our online shop
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 6 oz Elderflower Tonic
- In a large glass or shaker with no ice, squeeze in 1 oz juice from a fresh lemon, and spoon in 2 teaspoons of fig marmalade. Stir until the marmalade is fully dissolved.
- Add 1-2 regular ice cubes and pour in the rosemary infused gin, elderflower liqueur, and simple syrup. Stir well. Add in the elderflower tonic and give it a few stirs.
- Strain into large balloon / red wine glasses with a large ice cube.
- Garnish with sprig of rosemary and a slice of vegan fig salami, or a slice of fresh fig, or a lemon slice.
See Recipe Post for Three Prep Steps for a Perfect Bloomsbury Garden Cocktail.
We partner (affiliate links) with Drizly delivery service, so if you don’t have the alcoholic ingredients you can have them delivered.
Drink responsibly. If you are under the legal drinking age limit for your state or country, this recipe is not for you. Sorry.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: mixology
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: fig marmalade, fig jam, alcoholic drink, gin and tonic,