This easy grain-free granola recipe has essential pantry staple ingredients like nuts, coconut flakes, seeds, Greek extra virgin olive oil, and it’s naturally sweetened with maple syrup. This granola is Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free. This recipe is very versatile because you can add or omit any of the ingredients or adjust to what you currently have in your pantry. The idea is that you don’t have to leave the house to get anything. Also, you don’t need to measure ingredients precisely. Add the amount that you have or wish to use.
- 3 cups organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup shelled raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 3 TableSpoons chia seeds
- 3/4 teaSpoon Pure Sea Salt available to buy in our online shop
- 1 teaSpoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaSpoon ground cardamom
- 1 TableSpoon flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup Pure Organic Maple Syrup available to buy in our online shop
- 2 TableSpoons Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil available to buy in our online shop
- Raisins (quantity of your choice)
- Dried banana chips (quantity of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, salt, cinnamon, flaxseed meal, and cardamom in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, add maple syrup and olive oil, and combine.
- Add wet mixture to the nut/seed mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden-brown and crisp, about 25 minutes. Stir once halfway through.
- Once cooled, add dried fruit and combine.
- Store the granola in mason jars.
- The granola will last four weeks in your pantry.
- The granola will last up to three months in the freezer.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pantry staple recipe, grain-free, gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free, paleo-friendly, breakfast, snack, easy recipe, healthy recipe, naturally sweetened , maple syrup, extra virgin olive oil