Fiesta Roasted Red Pepper Dip is the perfect appetizer or starter for any weekend party, football tailgate or house party. You can make this recipes ahead of time in just five minute for an easy dip with tons of flavors.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans *
- 1 (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cup Roasted Red Pepper Salsa, divided
- 1 TableSpoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese, divided
- Fresh cilantro, chopped.
*Make sure chili is meat-free for vegetarian version, or use meat for regular.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease a 1½ quart baking dish.
- Spread the can of chili on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the Roasted Red Pepper Salsa, taco seasoning and 1½ cups Mexican cheese.
- Dollop on top of chili then spread evenly to cover.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cheese over the top of dip.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until dip is bubbling around the sides.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Sodium: 640 mg
- Fat: 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 12.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.5 g
- Protein: 11.7 g
- Cholesterol: 69 mg