Granola Yogurt Parfait is a great recipe for breakfast, a snack, lunch or dessert. You can have a lot of fun making parfaits because you can add any toppings or fixings which will add different layers of flavors. You can also have fun with different colors and textures. The Yogurt Parfait is a favorite with the kids and for us too. We have a large selection of spread, jams, and chutney you can use so you will never get bored eating the same toppings. Here are some ingredients that will help you to create different combinations of parfaits for each day of the week: quinoa, chia seeds, toasted coconut flakes, pound cake, any kind of nuts, buckwheat, sunflower seeds and rolled oats.
- 3 Tablespoons Fig Chutney
- 3/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons granola
- Spoon the chutney into the bottom of parfait glass.
- Spoon yogurt on top; sprinkle with granola.
- Great for breakfast, snacking, or lunch!
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American