Quinoa Pomegranate Bowl with Greek Vinaigrette is fresh and packed with a Greek flavor. Very simple and easy recipe. This dish goes very well with a lamb, chicken & Shrimp. Eat it as a wrap with pita bread. This Quinoa bowl is healthy, crunchy, a nice salty taste from the Feta and fresh.
For the Salad
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1½ cups English cucumber; seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives or Greek Kalamata Olives available in our online shop
- 1/4 cup green onion or scallion
For the dressing
- First, cook the quinoa as per package instructions.
- In a bowl add all the salad ingredients, except the Pomegranate seed
- In a mason jar add all the ingredients for the dressing and shake will. Pou over the salad.
- Let it rest a least for two hours. This will help to penetrate the flavors.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkled the Pomegranate seed
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: Mediterranean