Southwestern Chicken Wraps is one of the simplest recipes that I have ever made. I use L’Epicurien Red Pepper Relish, some leftover white rice, and chicken, and a can of black beans. Also, I chopped up some green onion & cilantro. Then, all that’s left to do is just roll up the tortilla for a quick and easy lunch made in under 30 minutes.
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 6 TableSpoons L’Epicurien Red Pepper Relish Click to order online from our shop
- 1–1/2 cups cooked, cut-up chicken (or deli roasted chicken)
- 6 TableSpoons Shredded Mexican Four cheeses
- 3 TableSpoons Shredded Monterrey Cheese
- 1–1/4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 TableSpoon green onion, finely sliced (green and white parts)
- 1 TableSpoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- Serve with guacamole, salsa, sour cream (optional)
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- In a bowl, mix the rice, black beans, cheese, chicken, green onion, cilantro & Red Pepper Relish.
- Spread 1 cup of the mixture down the middle of each tortilla.
- Turn in two ends; then roll up like a burrito. Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350°F., 15 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole, chips, salsa, and sour cream, if desired.
- Category: Lunches
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 596
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 508.5 mg
- Fat: 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 76.5 g
- Fiber: 14.4 g
- Protein: 32 g
- Cholesterol: 55.8 mg