Spicy Burger Recipe with L’Epicurien Red Pepper Relish is perfect on the outdoor grill, or indoor oven/pan. Easily made with lean ground beef, and panko bread crumbs (Japanese-style) and it has a hint of heat at the finish from Red Pepper Relish which will never overwhelm the palate. This hamburger recipe is easy, simple and with tons of flavor.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (80% lean)
- 1/3 cup L’Epicurien Red Pepper Relish Click to purchase online from our pantry
- 1 TableSpoon Panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
- 2 teaSpoons crushed red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaSpoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced pepper jack or cheddar cheese (optional)
- 4 ciabatta rolls or burger buns, sliced in half
- Gently combine ground beef, L’Epicurien Red Pepper Relish, bread crumbs, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil 4-5 minutes per side, turning once.
- Shortly before burgers are done, top with additional Red Pepper Relish and/or thinly sliced cheese.
- Serve in ciabatta rolls. As a dressing you can mix mayonnaise & Red Pepper Relish for a spicy mayonnaise.
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 660
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 1080 mg
- Fat: 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 17.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.5 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 39.5 g
- Cholesterol: 125 mg