This yummy Sun Dried Tomato, Basil & Black Olive Tapenade Stuffed Chicken is perfect for any week night meal. Although the name of the dish is long, recipe is very easy. It was done in under 45 minutes. You only need a few ingredients in order to make this gourmet dinner that will impress your family and friends. They will think you spent all day in the kitchen!
- Preheat the oven at 380 degree.
- Place chicken breast on the cutting board and make a pocket in the middle of the breast with a sharp small knife. Add small amount of salt & pepper inside the pocket
- Mix in a bowl the chopped parsley, the diced sun dried tomatoes and add this mix into the pocket of each breast.
- Put the 3 chicken breasts in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Add some of the pesto mixture on top of the chicken breast.
- Place the baking dish in the oven for about 35 or 40 minutes. Make sure that the cooked temperature inside is around 165 degree.
- Category: Dinners
- Cuisine: International