An easy recipe for a refreshing tart cherry margarita made with tequila, orange liqueur, and tart cherry juice. This easy summer cocktail is brightly colored and fruity. Warm-up those cocktail shaking muscles!
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker with ice; shake to chill.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and/or slice of lime.
We partner (affiliate links) with Drizly delivery service, so if you don’t have the alcoholic ingredients, you can have them delivered.
Drink responsibly. If you are under the legal drinking age limit for your state or country, this recipe is not for you. Sorry.
- Luxardo Maraschino liqueur instead of the orange liqueur
- Tart cherry kombucha instead of the tart cherry juice
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: drinks
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: margarita recipe, cherry margaritas, Cinco de mayo cocktail, fruity drink, summer cocktail, fruity cocktail, cherry beverage, silver tequila recipe, kombucha margaritas, kombucha cocktail, kombucha beverage