The Bloody Rose is what we are calling this Vodka Blood Orange Cranberry Martini which is a delicious fall cocktail drink made with vodka, blood orange liqueur, lime juice, rosewater, and a cranberry “jam” called Cranberry Relish with Grand Marnier. We thought of naming this drink Bloody Rose Martini, Bloody Cranjam Martini (because it has Cranberry Jam in it), and Bloody Cranberry Jam Martini. What name do you like best?
- Squeeze the juice of one lime and in a shaker combine with jam and rosewater.
- Stir until well combined and the jam is fully dissolved.
- Add ice to the shaker, and pour in vodka and blood orange liqueur.
- Shake vigorously, and double strain into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with eatable red rose buds
Drink responsibly. If you are under the legal drinking age limit for your state or country, this recipe is not for you. Sorry.
If you don't have red rose buds, you can garnish with a slice of blood orange if you have it, or a regular orange, orange peel, or even a lime slice.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drinks
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: International