Fig Almond Tartlets Appetizer Recipe is one of our super easy & quick party bites recipes. This appetizer can be whipped up in under 30 minutes. Perfect flavors of the holiday season during the Fall and Autumn months, and great to serve to your guests during that Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's Eve party. But don't let that stop you from making this delicious recipe any time of the year.
- Preheated oven to 350°F
- Place mini filo shells in a baking sheet and bake for about 5–7 minutes until they are nicely browned. Remove and cool.
- Add 1½ teaSpoons brie cheese to each fillo tartlet shell.
- Spoon 1 teaSpoon of White Fig & Almond Confit over the cheese into each filo tartlet shell.
- Sprinkle each with ½ teaSpoon of toasted sliced almonds.
- Serve immediately. Makes 12 appetizers (allow 2 to 3 per serving).
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 104
- Sodium: 29.8 mg
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.5 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 4.6 mg