BBQ Chicken Pizza is super easy to make. You just need to buy all the ingredients pre-made and ready to assemble. This delicious pizza takes less than 8 minutes to prepare, and can be done in the oven or on your outdoor grill. The flavors of this barbecue pizza recipe are very complex with the combination of the smoked gouda and red onion, but the Smoky Orange BBQ Sauce is the ingredient that gives it the kickass citrusy, tangy flavor.
This is the first pizza that I ever made and It's really quick to make with all the ingredients pre-made and ready to assemble.
- 3 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 bottle of Smoky Orange BBQ Sauce
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Spread the BBQ Sauce evenly over pizza crust, and top with chicken, cheese and onions.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree oven (220 C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American