Let’s put together a charcuterie board! Vegan fig salami, olives, fig chutney, Dijon mustard, jams, and a few other goodies complement and contrast each other for a combination hard to forget. We will give you the best charcuterie board ideas to impress your guests.
- Dried-cured meats: Uncured calabrese, prosciutto, uncured capocollo, and spicy salami with fennel seeds.
- Cheeses: Brie cheese, blue cheese, Manchego cheese, and Bocconcini (small mozzarella cheese balls)
- Fruits: Grapes, fresh figs, apples, persimmon, cherries, pears, blackberries, strawberries, and cherry tomatoes.
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, pecan, and pistachios
NOTE: All of the following products are available to you in our online shop
- Vegan Fig Salami with Orange Zest and Pepper
- Magnificent Five Greek Olives
- Fig Chutney
- Tarragon Dijon Mustard
- White Fig and Almond Confit
- Kalamata Olive & Oregano Spread
- Sweet Red Pepper and Graviera Cheese Spread
- Roasted Aubergine and Red Pepper Spread
- Apricot Preserves
- Pure Greek Honey with fresh honeycomb
- Place serving board on the table creating a tiered form if you are using more than one board.
- Arrange the sliced cured meats and cheeses. I recommend slicing the hard cheeses, and crumble some of the blue cheese. Add the jar of Fig and Almond Confit next to the cheeses, and the Tarragon Dijon Mustard next to the meats.
- Situate small bowls on your board and outside of the board and fill with olives, honey, vegan fig salami and apricot jam.
- Position the jars of spreads on one of the boards.
- Fill in blank spots around the board with fruits, crackers, and nuts.
- Add a small glass with toothpicks, appetizer forks, and spreaders, and an empty bowl for your guests to throw away pits or any other food waste.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Arranging
- Cuisine: International, Mediterranean
Keywords: cheeseboards, cured meats, grazing table, grazing board, grazing platter, mezze, Mediterranean food, Greek meze, Greek tapas, meze ideas, olives, platter, mezze platter, Middle Eastern food, Greek food, food platter