This cold soup recipe is originally from Spain and made from fresh vegetables with a rich tomato flavor. In this recipe, we are reinterpreting the traditional chilled Spanish summer soup to include Roasted Red Pepper Salsa, fresh vegetables, and for garnish we used a high-quality Greek Olive Oil by Navarino Icons Eleon, and small cubes of ricotta Salata cheese. This gazpacho recipe is so easy to make that it only takes 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, add Roasted Red Pepper Salsa, tomato juice, roma tomatoes, cucumber, lime juice, olive oil and salt.
- Blend until you reach the consistency that you prefer: slightly chunky or smooth.
- Chill a least for an hour or overnight.
- Serve in a bowl, cup or a glass.
- Garnish with ricotta Salata and small pieces of tomato.
You can add more salsa if you want a deeper red pepper flavor
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: lunch
- Cuisine: Spanish
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 9.3 g
- Sodium: 775.5 mg
- Fat: 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 4.7 g
- Cholesterol: 7.2 mg